Fur N Fabric is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Fur N Fabric may change this policy in the future by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Please note this policy is effective from 25/5/2018.
Data we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Your name.
– Contact information including email address and phone number.
– Previous order information.
Please note you can delete your user account information at any time using the website.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to provide you with the best possible service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may contact you by email or phone, only in relation to orders made on the website or over the phone.
– We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
Fur N Fabric are committed to keeping your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep the information safe.
Retaining and deleting personal data
You have the right to delete any of your personal data without undue delay. This facility is available on this website. Those circumstances include:
– The personal data provided is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected.
– You withdraw consent to consent-based processing
– The processing is for direct marketing purposes
– The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
Exclusions to the right to erasure include where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Cookies are small files that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie can analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and/or result in technical problems should a particular functionality of the site require this feature to be activated.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies
Links to other websites
Our website does not contain any links to other websites and we do not share personal data with any other company or website.
Controlling your personal information
Fur N Fabric will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will correct any correct this for you as soon as possible.
This website www.furnfabric.co.uk is a family run business based in Staffordshire, England.
You can contact us about any of the above via for the following methods.
– By telephone, on the contact number published on our website
– By email, using the email address published on our website